We are a very popular sports massage clinic also offering various types of effective massage treatments. One of the best and most effective massage treatments in the world by highly qualified massage therapists with very reasonable prices at London Oxford Circus/Piccadilly Circus W1F, (also available at Holborn/Chancery Lane/Russell Square area WC1X, Earl’s Court SW5).
Relax and enjoy our powerful indulgent treatments. Our supremely professional therapists blend techniques from around the world to meet your individual needs. Step back in time and experience a journey through the senses.
” Special Offers ” in London !! 20~30% Off !! Please click here !!
Sea Breeze Sports Massage Clinic in Marshall Street Leisure Centre has reopened on 16 August (Sunday) ~ !! The opening hours is same as usual. Please just text or whatsapp Tommy for an appointment or for more information! 07866 078234 See you soon!
To keep our clients and therapists safe, Sea Breeze Sports Massage Clinic is:
• Following the government guidelines in how we operate.
• All staff have been trained to an extremely high level with regard to the new procedures and are equipped with the correct PPE.
We are putting in place:-
• Hand sanitiser in the treatment room.
• Enhanced cleaning policies.
• Staggered treatment start and finish times to limit contact.
• Payment to be taken at the time of booking a treatment if possible.
• If additional payment needs to be taken for more treatments or changes, we encourage contactless payment where possible.
• Payment should be made by Bank transfer or by PayPal in advance (but cash payment is still acceptable if it’s difficult.)
• No colleagues will work in the centre if they or a member of their household have a fever or COVID-19 symptoms.
• Offering treatments which are not longer than 60 minutes at the moment (in line with government guidelines).
We ask our clients to: –
• Respect and follow social distancing measures the centre have put in place.
• Text or WhatsApp 07866 078234 or Email info@seabreezemassagelondon to book an appointment in advance to come to the centre.
• Ensure you complete an initial consultation form before coming in for your 1st appointment. (We will email you the form in advance.)
• Come into the centre on your own, where possible.
• Arrive at the centre 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
• Only bring essentials into the centre.
• Bring in your own bottle of water or drink, as the centre will not be providing.
• Wash your hands prior to each treatment.
Our sister clinic in Fuerteventura, MuscleFit Sports & Remedial Massage has moved from Caleta de Fuste to Maxo’s Gym in Puerto del Rosario. Please text or whatsapp Rachel directly for the details and the availability (Spain)+34 656 620 284 or Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Rachs83@hotmail.co.uk
Benefits of Massage Treatments at Sea Breeze Sports Massage Clinic:
Gentle Island Surf sound & music on/off